Associated Press, citing Gaza health officials, reported that five people were killed in Israeli strikes on Gaza early yesterday’s morning.
Officials at Nasser Hospital said four suspected members of armed groups were killed in a drone strike in the city of Khan Yunis. One other person was wounded in the attack.
According to relatives of the deceased, the four individuals were targeted about four kilometers from the so-called “Yellow Line,” which separates areas under Israeli control from other parts of Gaza.
Al-Shifa Hospital said a 30-year-old woman was killed when the Israeli navy fired toward tents sheltering displaced people in northern Gaza. The Israeli military said it was not aware of the incident.
Gaza’s Health Ministry reported that in the past 24 hours, a total of seven people were killed and 21 others injured were transferred to hospitals across the Gaza Strip.
According to the ministry, since the ceasefire was established on October 19 last year, 784 people have been killed and 2,214 others injured in Israeli strikes on Gaza.
The ministry added that, overall, since the start of the war, the death toll in Gaza has reached 72,560, while 172,317 people have been injured.




